GEAA is committed to delivering high quality training and learning outcomes, along with an unforgettable experience
on land and in the air.
Established in 2015, GEAA provides world-class military helicopter flight training programs and is customized to meet
individual requirements of group contract clients, and an experience to meet the rapid growth in demand for military
and civilian pilots globally.
Our curriculum is developed in consultation with the Military and Aviation industry and in adherence with the rigorous
obligations of the Royal Jordanian Air Force.
Our training program is conducted by competent and highly experienced former military Instructor Pilots (IP), Special
Operations and Combat Flying Pilots.
We provide fully equipped, purpose built classrooms and student areas, and maintain a world-class fleet of aircraft to
ensure that our students and staff fly safely and with confidence.
Golden Eagle Aviation Academy operates from Amman, Jordan in cooperation
with the Royal Jordanian Air Force to bring together a global network and a
vast, diverse team of experienced instructors and helicopter military aviation
experts with exceptional levels of experience across all aspects of the industry.
Jordan is , definitely , the right place of aviation training for the following reasons :
- Jordan’s geographical location.
- Political stability and the good relationships.
- Economic growth.
- Educational and training establishments in Jordan are of the Highest standards in the region and Jordanians are well known to be the most educated and skilled.
- Jordan environment and terrain could be the perfect arena for helicopter training which varies from plain ground to mountains to deep valleys and even below sea level operations.
Flight training is organized in three broad disciplines:
- JCARC Regulations FCL2 based European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA); and Military Training, including High Altitude Training.
- GEAA Academy’s training programs meet or exceed the requirements of the EASA.
- Aircraft training platforms include the Robinson 44. GEAA has the capability to obtain, as needed, additional training platforms, to suit customer requirements.